PENGARUH METODE DISKUSI QIRO’AH DALAM PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA ARAB TERHADAP MINAT BELAJAR SISWA DI KELAS X MIPA MAN 1 YOGYAKARTA
Burhan Darul Wafa, 13422121
MetadataShow full item record
Education is a conscious effort to cultivate the potential of Human Resources (HR) through teaching activities. There are two concepts kependidiakn related to the other, namely learn and learning. the concept of learning is rooted in the learners and the concept of learning is rooted in the educator.This study aims to determine how big the influence of the method of discussion qiro'ah in learning Arabic to student learning interest in MAN 1 Yogyakarta academic year 2017-2018. Research Subject (respondent) is all students / students of class X MIPA in MAN 1 Yogyakarta academic year 2017-2018. Sampling technique in this research by using Cluster Proportional Random Sampling technique was obtained by 52 students from population 110 students. Methods of data collection using questionnaire (questionnaire). The data analysis method used is a simple linear regression test using SPSS version 21 for windows. The research findings show that the method of qiro'ah discussion in Arabic learning has a positive and significant effect on students' interest in learning. It can be shown with the value of t count of 4.472, the regression coefficient (b) of 1.279, the significance value (p) of 0,000 (p <0.05) and the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.310 or 31% which can be interpreted that 31% students' learning interest in learning Arabic is influenced by the method of qiro'ah discussion, while the rest of 69% is influenced by other variables not included in this research.
- Islamic Education