Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Motivasi Disiplin Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru TK/RA Di Kecamatan Pleret Kabupaten Bantul
Supriyati Idi Soepyanto
MetadataShow full item record
SUPRIYATI IDI SOEPYANTO, Student Number: 12913072. Effect of Leadership Motivation Discipline and Working Environment on Performance of TK/RA Teachers at Pleret District Bantul Regency. The problems of this study were formulated as: Do leadership, motivation, discipline, and working environment significantly and simultaneously affect the performance of TI?RA (Kindergarten) teachers in Pleret District? This study was a quantitative statistics, i.e. making statistical analysis based on the existing data and describing, in a systematic, factual, and accurate manner, facts, characteristics, as well as relationship among phenomena being examined without leaving the hypothesis testing. 2) The variables examined were only some variables which could affect the performance of TICRA teachers, such as: Leadership, Motivation, Discipline, and Working Environment. 3) The location of this study was Pleret District in Bantul Regency. The purposes of this study were: To find out about any significant effect of Leadership, Motivation, Discipline and working environment on the performance of TK/RA teachers in Pleret District. The object of this study was TK/RA Teachers in Pleret District. The population was 150 people and the sample was 75 people. Based on the results of this study, it can be concluded that: 1) The regression test showed that the variables of Leadership, Motivation, Discipline and working environment have positive effect on the performance of TI(RA teachers in Pleret District. 2) The t-Test showed that Leadership, Motivation, Discipline and working environment have positive effect on the performance of TK/RA teachers in Pleret District. 3) The F-Test showed that Leadership, Motivation, Discipline and working environment have positive effect on the performance of TK/RA teachers in Pleret District. 4) The testing of estimation accuracy resulted in the value of Adjusted R square of 0.862 or 86.20/o, meaning that the variability of the dependent variable which can be explained by the variability of the independent variables is 86.2%o, while the remaining (13.8%) is explained by other variables which are not included in the regression model.